Welcome to Student Services Center
Here at the Student Services Center you can access a range of services including information on admissions, registration, fees, course choice, exam results, transcripts and graduation.
We assist in the process for admission and registration, and provide support throughout the student’s life cycle, all the way to graduation. Adding to our list of services we also provide Online access which enable you to apply online, request transcripts, view courses and schedules or any other request you may have.
- The SSC is open Monday – Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm unless otherwise advertised.
- Changes to our opening times will be advertised via Facebook, Website, or Email.
- Members of the SSC Counter during opening hours act as the first point of contact for advice on a wide range of general enquiries.
- You will be asked to present your Student ID card or another official form of photo ID (ie, passport, natrional ID card or driver’s permit) when collecting documents or accessing services.
Services offered at the SSC counter
- Answering of general enquiries relating to a student’s own record
- Answering of basic enquiries from prospective applicants to YTEPP
- Authentication of documents for Registration
- Provide application forms
- Collection of transcripts and other requested documents
- Collection of student payments (if necessary)
- Collection of replacement Student ID Cards which have been ordered
- All students must show their YTEPP ID in order to collect any document.
Dropping off documents
- Documents, forms or any other correspondence or fee payments (by cheque)
- These can be left with any person at our Student Service Counter.
What we expect from our students
- SSC staff is committed to offering our students a high-quality service and we will do all we can to help you in a polite and friendly manner. In return we also expect to be treated with respect and courtesy.
- If you have a problem that you do not feel has been dealt with correctly, please ask to speak to the manager.